Monday, June 9, 2008

Management meeting rescheduled

I was up to present a proof-of-concept for Flexenium to 3rd level management today but it fell through and was rescheduled for late this month (23rd-ish). This in unfortunate but does not change my general direction. I'm doing more research on the automation package and fiddling with how Flex automationName could be used for a 'locator' strategy. It would seem that the AutoQuick recorder records more information than is needed to locate a component if the id or automationName is unique across the application. The AutoQuick player also always expects the root Application to be in the ID which doesn't make sense to me.

Is there ever a case when a swf has more than one 'Application'?

I should post this question on flexcoders.

No comments: